Casting Crowns


torsdag, januari 12

Har en jättebra skiva inlagd på min dator. Casting Crowns skiva, med samma namn. Tänkte lägga ut en låttext här, men kunde inte välja. Så det får bli två. Så underbara. Och härlig musik. När jag har pengar någon gång ska jag nog försöka införskaffa några skivor.

If We Are The Body

It's crowded in worship today
As she slips in trying to fade into the faces
The girls teasing laughter is carrying farther than they know
Farther than they know

But if we are the body
Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
There is a way


A traveler is far away from home
He sheds his coat and quietly sinks into the back row
The weight of their judgmental glances
Tells him that his chances are better out on the road

Jesus paid much too high a price
For us to pick and choose who should come
And we are the body of Christ

Jesus is the way


Who Am I

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours


Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

SolSara @ 1/12/2006 08:31:00 em | Fast länk |

[ Hem ]

Kommentarer till Casting Crowns

SolSara

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Göteborg, Sweden

http://www.solsara.com

MSN

Blandat

Template copyright :
V4NY only templates